Rofis New Variable -Output Angle Light TR 15 is launched
Hello Rofis fans,
We are pleased to introduce this variable –output angle light TR 15 to you all.
The TR 15 is an adjustable -head flashlight with a beam angle of up to 90 degrees,which has ultra compact and lightweight (diameter 22mm, length 97.5mm,net weight 62g).The utilization of CREE XP-L HI V3 LED delivers maximum output of up to 700 lumens and reaches a maximum beam distance of 113 meters. The TR15 has three brightness levels and three special modes. The light is compatible with AA or 14500 batteries.
Following is the detailed specification of TR15：
- Adjustable-head flashlight, multi-functional usage
- Tail built-in magnet
- Utilizes a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- Maximum output of up to 700 lumens
- Boasts a peak beam intensity of 3175 cd and a throw distance of up to 113 meters
- Innovative single button offers access to three brightness levels and three special modes
- Integrated power indicator light to remind the user the battery power will close to depletion
- Memorized function ability
- Ultra compact and lightweight (diameter 22mm, length 97.5mm),net weight 62g
- Switch incorporates a specially designed lock function to prevent accidental illumination
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage from incorrectly inserted batteries
- The mental clip can be attached to backpack, belt or pocket for easy carry
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- A micro-textured reflector offers wide angle lighting
- Waterproof in accordance to IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- 1 -meter impact resistance
- Tail stand capability
For detail information, please click the following link:
Thank you for reading. Welcome to leave your valuable opinions and suggestions.
If you need any information, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org .